iPhone 5 / 4S / 4 / 3GS New & old Bootrom @ iPad 4 / 3 / 2 / 1 / Mini @ iPod Touch
Running iOS 6.0 through 6.1.3
“” NO Password Required “”
- 2 minutes of your time!
- A computer, running Windows (XP minimum), Mac OS X (10.6 minimum) or Linux (x86 / x86_64)
- Latest iTunes installed
- An iPhone, iPad or iPod running iOS 6.0 Through 6.1.3 (you may check in Settings / General / About=>Version)
- A USB cable to connect the device to the computer
Important! Read me!
- Backup your device using iTunes (or iCloud) before using UnJA1L. If something breaks, you’ll always be able to recover your data.
- Please disable the lock passcode of your iOS device before using UnJA1L.
- Avoid all iOS and iTunes related tasks until uNja1l is complete.
- If the process gets stuck somewhere, it’s safe to restart the program, reboot the device (if necessary by holding down Power and Home until it shuts down), and rerun the process.
- If you get an error on OS X 10.8 saying that UnJA1L can’t be opened, control-click (or right-click) the app and on the revealed context menu, choose ‘Open.’ On the ensuing dialogue box, choose ‘Open’ as well.